Friday, October 5, 2012

What Is This Thing?!

I've been told repeatedly that I needed to turn my sometimes moniker into a blog.  So, okay, I did it.  But what is it about?!  I'll have to figure that out. Until then:

If there are two things I like they're crafting and sci-fi, so I'm quite pleased when I can make the two come together.  I'm on my second re-watch of that amazing show Battlestar Galactica, and if you couldn't guess from the words "second re-watch", I'm a tad obsessed.  Since my ringtone and my text tone are already Galactica themed I figured I may as well go all out fan girl and make a phone case to match. And here it is!  I used the cross stitch iPhone case, which you can find or Amazon or probably pretty much anywhere.

And since I know I'm not the only nerd out there who has these two interests, I'll share the pattern! If you decide to make it, I hope you'll share the finished product with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment